Monday, August 2, 2010

Mission Objective - Confirmed

This will hopefully be the first of many posts regarding an upcoming venture in life. It has always been a dream of mine to start my own business. I have always firmly believed that the best business ideas started with a good idea and lots of quality individuals to make that vision a reality.

So it is at this juncture in life that we embark on this new adventure. Lets just say that this venture involves Extra Ordinary Humans. My hope and my dream is that I can take this fledgling idea, along with some really talented creative folks, and make something great. By something "great" I am not referring to money. Our goal is to develop/create a product that the customers want and appreciate. With that said, wish us the best of luck and look forward to becoming ExtraOrdinary...

No comments:

Post a Comment